a 4-week deep dive into Breathwork guided by Alejandro Santiago. Every Wednesday evening in July from 8-9:15pm EST.
About Breathwork 101
This four-week course is designed to give you an in-depth experience of the fundamentals of breathwork. Each week, we will practice a new breathing meditation technique while learning practical information about the scientific aspects of the respiratory system and how it relates to the nervous system, the digestive system and our sleep.
Video recordings of each class will be available.
Early bird pricing of $125 is available. Regular price is $150
- Week 1 (7/7): Polyvagal Theory, the mind/body connection
- Week 2 (7/14): Autonomic Nervous System
- Week 3 (7/21): VOICE, the Breath as Sound
- Week 4 (7/28): the Mind: Negative/Positive/Neutral
Class Structure (75 minutes) Each class will be recorded and available for streaming
- Warmup: Prepare for meditation by connecting with the body
- Topic Introduction & Demo: Learn the physiological, emotional, and spiritual principles of Breathwork techniques
- Meditation: Experience a new Pranayam breathing meditation
- Discussion: Ask questions and share your experience with others